domingo, 28 de mayo de 2017

SOME OF MY LIFE EXPERIENCES

I have already visited Dublin. I went there last year with my father and some of his friends so one of them could celebrate his birthday with his daughter. It was a weekend, and what I liked the most was the type of houses and pubs, because they were very different from here. It was also the first time I travelled by plane, but by now I've flown a few more times.
Resultat d'imatges de dublin

I have already flown in Windoor Empuriabrava. I had this experience in January, and it was a Christmas present. I did it with my sisters, and we all had a lot of fun. I enjoyed it because it's very exciting and it seems like you are floating in the air.
Resultat d'imatges de windoor empuriabrava

I have already been to Florence. Last summer I went to Tuscany with my father and my sisters. We visited many cities, but my favourite one was Florence. Its Renaissence's buildings are incredible, and the bridges are very beautiful. I think it's the best city in the world.Resultat d'imatges de florence


I haven't been to Morocco yet. One of my dreams is to travel to Morocco, because it must be very beautiful. What I like about travelling is that I see different cultures, people, food... That's why I think Morocco is a very good country to visit.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario