sábado, 18 de marzo de 2017

CARLOS RUIZ ZAFÓN

Imatge relacionadaCarlos Ruiz Zafón is a Catalan writer who writes in Spanish. He was born in Barcelona on 1964, but now he lives in Los Angeles. A part from writing, Ruiz Zafón is also a composer and a pianist. He's author of many best-sellers, and he's the second most read spanish writer after Cervantes.

He's my favourite writer since I read a novel of his for the first time in 1st ESO called "El príncipe de la niebla". Last summer I also read "La sombra del viento", which I really liked, and now I want to continue with the second book of the saga.

I love his books because the principal stories are always very interesting: they have horror, mistery and usually love. But in my opinion, what make his novels so good are the descriptions of the characters and the places, that make you feel like if you were there, feeling the same as the narrator. I also love the way he explains the action and scary parts of the books. Otherwise, I think the plots of all his books are very intelligent, with a lot of complications that can surprise the reader at any time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario